Cardiac Challenge 2013
The Cardiac Challenge is a three day camping and recreational cycle ride in the September school holidays.
The route includes some of the most stunning scenery in the Wet Tropics, Dry Tropics, and World Heritage National Parks of Far North Queensland starting in Cairns and progressing inland through the Kuranda range, Speewah, Mareeba, Mt Molloy, Mt Carbine, the Desailey range, Lakeland, and finishing in Cooktown.
Each year the Cardiac Challenge mission is to fundraise for the FNQ Hospital Foundation with the purchase of specialised equipment for improved cardiac care services for Far North Queensland.
- Child: $200.00 Entry fees for one child. Age range provided in Age From and Age To fields stored on the Entry Cost table.
- Adult: $250.00 Entry fees for one adult.
- Adult: $300.00 Entry fees for one adult.
- Child: $150.00 Entry fees for one child. Age range provided in Age From and Age To fields stored on the Entry Cost table.
- Member: $150.00 Entry fee for members
- Member: $200.00 Entry fee for members