Masters Games 2013 - Baseball
The Baseball part of the Great Barrier Reef Masters Games.
- Thursday 8 August: 3.30pm – 8.00pm
- Friday 9 August: 10.30am - 9.00pm
- Saturday 10 August: 12.30pm – 5.00pm
- Sunday 11 August: 9.00am – 4.00pm
- A maximum of eight teams will be accepted
- The provision of an accredited umpire and scorer per team is mandatory.
- If your team umpire and/or scorer isn't playing in your team, they are classified as ‘Non-Playing Officials’ and must be registered.
- Each team must supply a box of game balls (brand and model to be advised).
- Divisional draws will be listed on the Games website one week prior to the Games. Participants will be required to collect their full draw upon registration at the Registration Check-in Centre.
- Mixed teams are allowed but the minimum age criterion must be applied.
- Competition will be conducted under the rules of baseball and local bylaws.
- The competition is presented by the Cairns Baseball League and is sanctioned by the Australian Baseball Federation.