Masters Games 2013 - Dragon Boating
The Dragon Boating part of the Great Barrier Reef Masters Games.
- Race format will be a 13km endurance event around Admiralty Island
- A crew may consist of no more than 26 members inc drummer and steerer.
- Races will consist of a maximum of 20 paddlers, a drummer and a steerer.
- Mixed divisions must be 50/50 split (10:10 ratio).
- A crew list for each category entered must be submitted to the Dragon Boating organisers via the email address above no later than Friday 2 August, 2013.
- The regatta will be operated under Australian Dragon Boat Federation (AusDBF) competition rules and regulations with Great Barrier Reef Masters Games bylaws.
- The organisers reserve the right to not run a category if entries of at least four crews (minimal entries) are not received. Where minimal entries have not been received, a race will only be available if the program allows.
- The competition is presented by Queensland Dragon Boat Federation.